Sunday, February 1, 2009

#41

Learn where all the US States are and the capitals of each

Let's get one thing straight here... I did at one time know all of the states and their capitals. Learning them again does a couple of things. First, it fills up a slot in my list. Second, it reminds me that I can still memorize facts. Some of my favorite facts to memorize came from songs so I went in search of a song that would teach me the states and their capitals. Along the way, it helped me locate them as well. I spent the majority of the weekend playing the video below over and over and over again. In the process, my daughter learned them as well. We have a great duet with the song as well. I sing the city or state and she'll sing the other half. It's been a blast.



TASK #41 COMPLETED 2/1

No comments:

Post a Comment