Monday, February 9, 2009

#40

HAVE A BANANA SPLIT FOR DINNER

I was so excited to cross this one off of my list. Ice cream is definitely one of my favorite things to eat. Even when it is cold outside. Just the thought of ice cream makes me happy.

Some friends and I were going to see "He's Just Not That Into You" last night since it was the opening weekend. I figured we might as well work on getting something crossed off my list so I forced them all to eat banana splits with me for dinner. :)

I'm still trying to decide how I feel about the movie. It was definitely entertaining at times but it was a bit thought provoking for an over thinker like me. Each of the women in the film could have depicted me at different points in my life. But I digress...

After the movie, we all went to my friend's house to have our "dinner" and just hang out.

The ingredients for our banana split:
Mayfield Banana Split Ice Cream
Bananas (duh!)
Caramel Syrup
Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup (weird, I know)
Chopped walnuts in syrup
Maraschino cherries
Extra Creamy Whip Cream

I have a terrible habit of making noise when I eat good food...especially dessert. I think it started before I even put the first bite in my mouth. It looked so good and tasted great. Turns out the idea was a hit with all the girls. And the suggestion was made for us to do it again...

Umm..... YES!!!!!!!

TASK #40... COMPLETED 2/8

No comments:

Post a Comment