Sunday, February 1, 2009

#36

Learn to do Origami...(make a frog)



I just learned a valuable lesson in making lists of accomplishments. That is: Don't be too specific.



One of my students taught me to make an origami crane. The frog, which is on my list, is a bit more difficult than I had anticipated. I can get to the last couple of folds without any major problems; however, making the legs and body has posed a small problem. The very last step is an especially difficult one to get through.



Pay close attention to step #15... Click on the picture to see an enlarged version if you have a hard time seeing/reading step #15.




On top of this obstacle, my wonderful friend, Lauren, determined that I cannot cross this task off of my list because I have not perfected the frog and I can only make the crane.

While the completion of this task is up for review so is her application to be my friend!
Love you, Lauren!

Too much time was put into making the crane so I am being stubborn and tentatively crossing this off my list.

My conscience was bothering me too much about posting this task as completed AND not having successfully completed the frog. Today (2/2) I finished the frog without looking at the instructions. Yes, I did step #15... :-P

TASK #36 COMPLETED 1/30... FROG COMPLETED 2/2




No comments:

Post a Comment