Thursday, June 11, 2009

#33

LEARN TO CHANGE THE OIL IN MY CAR


This is another one of those things that can make a girl feel a little more dependent on herself and less on others. After doing this, I realized what a freaking waste it is to take my car in to get oil changes. First of all, finding the time to actually go to a place to get it done is frustrating let along the cost to do it.

Turns out my car is pretty easy to access when doing oil changes. I might not remember every little thing that my neighbor, Skip, tried to remind me of but I don't think it'll take more than one or two more times with a little guidance before I can do all by myself with no help.

I walked a little taller after this... that was, at least, until Lauren posted a picture of my butt on Facebook that she took. Thanks, Lauren! You are the best !!


TASK #33 ... COMPLETED 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment