Sunday, May 31, 2009

#96

TAKE A PICTURE WORTHY OF PUTTING ON THE WALL AND HANG IT UP!

It dawned on me that the pictures I should be putting up on the wall were pictures of my children. I have a LOAD of pictures of them but none that really struck me. After spending some time looking through all of my photos of a landscape, I realized the pictures that really struck as one I wanted to stare at day in and day out were some great shots of the kids. They may not be the absolute perfect pictures for the frame but I think they capture their personalities so well. A couple of the pictures of my little boy playing baseball in our backyard and some close ups of my little girl laughing and smiling. The focus on his face and the sparkle in her eye give me joy every time I look at those pictures.


TASK #96 ... COMPLETED 5/31

No comments:

Post a Comment