Sunday, May 17, 2009

#74

PULL A PRANK ON SOMEONE

Back in November, a colleague was celebrating another anniversary of his birth. Being the wonderful person that I am , I (along with two friends/colleagues) made sure to wish him a happy birthday by sending students at appropriate times to announce the wonderous event to his class.

Apparently, he does not like to celebrate his birthday. I came in the next day to bulb-less lamps in my classroom. And a couple of days after that, I walked into a classroom with glitter all over my desk and chair. WHAT A PAIN! He did the same thing to one of my friends and he Post-it noted the entire dry erase board of the other friend. Just so you know, the sticky part of the Post-it note makes writing notes near impossible because the marker will not come off of the board.

Fast forward to May 2009, we finally decided it was time to get him back (and cross another thing off of my list). The only problem is that he used some of the hole-punch filled balloons against us and popped them all over our floors (mostly on Kristen's).

I personally felt like I was in a bit of a quandry. Do we get him back for getting us back and possibly start a vicious cycle that may just get progressively worse? OR do we just let him feel good about getting us back with our own prank and admit defeat? That is a VERY tough call... I'll probably have to get back to you on that one.

TASK #74 ... COMPLETED 5/14

No comments:

Post a Comment